Job No. 2011062002
This position requires the ability to visualize a project by reviewing the drawings through various phases of construction and provide a detailed estimate of the project costs.
- Analyze construction drawings, specifications, proposals and other documentation to assist in the preparation of time, cost, and labor estimates for all phases of a project
- Consult with clients, architects, vendors or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates
- Coordination with Sales staff and Project Management staff to ensure the successful award, completion of the project and total customer satisfaction
- At least five years experience in the curtain wall and glazing industry
- Knowledge of estimating methods in the areas of preparation and installation of: Aluminum Curtain Wall, Windows, Entrances, Skylights, Structural Glass Walls and Architectural Panel Systems.
- Ability to prepare bids
- Knowledge of Industrial Cladding
- The successful candidate is a results oriented, team player with strong communication and organization skills
Flynn Canada Ltd. is Canada’s leading building envelope trade contractor in the institutional, commercial and industrial construction market place.
For over 30 years, Flynn Canada Ltd. has enjoyed steady growth and success by providing quality contracting services and design assistance to ensure long-tem performance and customer satisfaction. As a contractor, Flynn plays a key role in blending architectural visions with practical detailing to ensure quality, functional and high-performance Roof and Wall Systems.
Flynn Canada Ltd is also extremely proud to have been awarded the title of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” for eleven consecutive years.