Job No. 2011062001
- Engage in planning and executing work procedures; schedule, manage and maintain projects and budgets, interpret specifications, coordinate various phases of construction to prevent delays, and review change orders to ensure additional work is properly completed
- Confer with and direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adheres to construction schedules
- Confer with employees, inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
- Consult with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve issues
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager or 10 years experience in a Project Coordinator role in a Construction environment
- Must have experience working with metal cladding and Architectural Panels
- Education in a civil engineering / building science program or a related educational field
- Proficiency in MS office package, including MS Project
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Industrial cladding
Flynn Canada Ltd. is Canada’s leading building envelope trade contractor in the institutional, commercial and industrial construction market place.
For over 30 years, Flynn Canada Ltd. has enjoyed steady growth and success by providing quality contracting services and design assistance to ensure long-tem performance and customer satisfaction. As a contractor, Flynn plays a key role in blending architectural visions with practical detailing to ensure quality, functional and high-performance Roof and Wall Systems.
Flynn Canada Ltd is also extremely proud to have been awarded the title of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” for eleven consecutive years.